Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pizza Delivery Drone : When Will We Get Up ?

It was 26/11/2008, 10 normal looking terrorists attacked mumbai and killed 100's of our men.We lost our army officials . It was like we were under the control of enemy . .
Oh Wait . . . I Shouldn't be telling this ,but I felt my nation has forgot this !! . .
Last week a pizza delivery drone travelled around 2.5 kms in same city ( !!! ).
I wouldn't have gone to blog this out if Mumbai Police Department knew about this !!!
That means , Mumbai Police Dep. Did not know about this & not even a single cop noticed or notified it to higher officials !!
I just want to know When Will We Get Up ?!!!


Pizza delivery drone at mumbai and possible edits;A wake up call


I just want to point out 2 issues ,
1. Don't think that I'm against the drone I just want to say what if it had a bomb ?!
                   
They Had to notify police before doing the same.
2.There are many cases on local cultural,social activists for conducting programs or morchas.
                    Why is this duality ?!! . . .

Yes we should not be afraid.But I hope you you know the difference b/w being afraid and being concious.



No comments:

Post a Comment